Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Katy Perry's going for #3 already!

Hey KatyCats!
    Really exciting news tonight! I could choose to write about Katy and John Mayer looking for a house together in L.A. (ugh) or how great she looked at the UNICEF event recently, but no, I chose to write about her talk of releasing her third album as early as next summer!
    There is rumor of a new song already even. You can go to YouTube and look up her supposed new single called "Magic Love" I haven't listened to it myself yet mostly because I haven't had the time, but I am curious about it. As for the theme of this new album, Katy announced that this was going to be a "much darker" album. This would be quite the interesting turn for her, although I'm not so sure that that's how she wants it to be now. Katy had said this new album would be darker right around the time that her divorce from Russel Brand was finalized. But not that she's "really happy" with John Mayer and out of that darker place, perhaps this album won't be all that dark. Either way, I'm sure that Katy will still have chart-topping hits. She's said to still be working with Greg Wells and Bonnie Mckee whom she has been with for her last two albums, so I'm sure that if this album is dark, we can still expect a little signature Katy flair along with a great mind-blowing new sound. But that's because everything Katy does is mind-blowing. Either way, on the new sound, we'll have to wait until an official single is released to find out how this next album is really going to be.

Can't Wait! Love you KatyCats!

-Autumn the Purrfect KatyCat

No comments:

Post a Comment