Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Katy, Why John Mayer?

Hey KatyCats, I have some bad news.
    There have been rumors going around for a while now that Katy Perry and John Mayer have been dating. Personally, I am NOT a fan. It actually irritates me, so I decided it was time to write about it. The first time I saw serious rumors about this was a few months ago-like, back in September. I was too irritated to write about it then. So, I left it alone, hoping it was just another celebrity dating rumor. But then the rumors were confirmed.
    John Mayer is a known player in Hollywood. His past conquests include: Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Love-Hewitt, Jessica Simpson, and Taylor Swift. Being a Taylor Swift fan also, let me just say she wrote an awesome song about him called "Dear John". Katy says she doesn't want to be another one of them, but honestly, knowing him, she probably will be. She'll be heartbroken and he'll be on to the next one.
    So far, they've been on-again, off-again. There has been all kinds of speculation, talk of how "Katy hopes to marry him" or how "Katy's parents threatened to disown her if she continued to date him." Personally, I think it's all stupid. The problem here is that they have neither confirmed nor denied their relationship. Now, about that rumor of her parents disowning her? Another source reported that her parents actually approve of her dating John Mayer and that they prefer him over Russel Brand. See what I mean about the rumors here? We don't know what's true and what's not.
   
    So, Katy's sources say she thinks he may be "the one". And they say she's even thinking about marriage already. I don't think this is a good idea. Even his ex, Jennifer Aniston is warning Katy to open her eyes. A friend of Jennifer's says:
 "Katy should really watch out. Take it from Jen. She's been there and done that," the source said. "And it took her years to recover. Jennifer gave John more than a year to prove himself as marriage material. Katy needs to be warned about John's hypnotic ways before its too late."
I think that's a pretty good indication of John's womanizing right there. I mean, if you read the lyrics to any of his songs, you see how much of a player he is. 
    Katy seems to think she can change John. But so did all the others. I think she might want to take a look at his track record. No, I don't believe in judging people based on what they have done in the past, but this seems a little too repetitive to be ignored. I just don't think she's going to make the right choice by staying with him and that she will just get her heart broken again. I just think that after all the bad-boys, she should go for someone GOOD! And that is NOT John Mayer.
    So the question I want to ask here, is WHY? Katy, why?
Love You, KatyCats!
-Autumn the Purrfect KatyCat
   

No comments:

Post a Comment