Tuesday, September 4, 2012

K-Pattz or R-Perr?

Hey KatyCats!


    So I know that right now this is all over the web, that Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson might have "a thing." It's been said that they have been each others "shoulder to cry on" so to speak, with Katy's recent split from John Mayer and Rob's betrayal from Kristen Stewart.
    The two have been friends for a long time. They were introduced by actress Shannon Woodward at a birthday party. They have been close friends for years and have always supported each other. When Katy and former husband Russel Brand split, Rob was completely there for Katy and right now she is doing the same for him.
    They have been seen together a lot recently and the big sighting was in L.A.'s SoHo resteraunt. They were seen together though Robert was hard to recognize because he had a cap pulled over his face."She was jokey with him and a little touchy-feely," an eyewitness said, according to Us Weekly. "They were flirting." Personally, I think they would be adorable together. Many do not share my opinion though, as I looked on Perez Hilton's article on this topic I saw many comments labeling Katy as a "skank" and many others like that. Personally, I don't understand these comments, but that is how Hollywood is. You date a known "heartbreaker" and you are labeled accordingly. I don't quite think that's fair. Anyway, Katy says she would love to be with Rob though she would never admit it to him. Sources have said that because he has not yet "officially called it off" with Kristen, she's going to back off for a while.
    I honestly think that this would be good for the both of them. I think that Rob could use a little more fun in his life and Katy would simply be perfect for that because though she is a lot of fun, she's also loyal. I think loyalty would be a good thing for him right now. I also think that it's time that Katy gets a good guy. She's had a few bad boys lately and I think that Rob would be a good guy for her, and a nice change of pace.

Let me know what you think should happen. And what you think their couple name would be; K-Pattz or R-Perr?

See you soon, KatyCats!
-Autumn the Purrfect KatyCat

1 comment:

  1. LOVELOVELOVE the post AND the K-Pattz duo!! <3 Mom

    ReplyDelete