Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Famous Hair!

Hey KatyCats!
    So, I recently saw a photo of Katy online showing that she has actually dyed her hair again. This time it's orange! I found out only later that she was wearing a wig for the photo shoot, but I personally think she still rocked the color! It really inspired me to do an article all about Katy's famous hair!
    In case you didn't know, Katy is actually a natural blonde. When she first came out as the gospel artist, Katy Hudson, she still had her blonde hair! As you see below, she is still absolutely gorgeous.
    When Katy perry moved out and started her own life, she often went out to clubs where she was first really seen. At this time, and when she was first discovered as Katy Perry (for the "One of the Boys" album) she had her hair dyed black. Katy's hair looks absolutely beautiful black and i think it may have been one of my favorite colors on her. I feel like it brought out her eyes and really suited her skin tone nicely. It also kind of added to her "vintage-y" look in the beginning of her career.
    As her career progressed i feel that her confidence also progressed and she started putting herself out there more, hence the crazy hair colors. I love it! From the pink, to the blue, to the recent purple I adore almost every color that Katy has dyed her hair. I think that Katy's multicolored hair is yet another statement of how self-loving and accepting she is. Katy is absolutely 100% not afraid to be who she really is. She loves herself for just being her and she doesn't care what the rest of the world thinks.
   
Katy is a monumental icon and she really isn't scared of anyone else. She will be who she is until the end and nobody will tell her otherwise. Whether it's dying her hair orange, or wearing a dress made of cupcakes, Katy Perry is different and she certainly isn't hiding it. She did that for a long time with other record companies and I think that's why she loves doing what she does now because she really can be herself; her true self.
    So what I want to leave you with, fellow Katy lovers, is that you shouldn't be afraid to be who you really are. And if you need anyone to look up to, look to her.
    Love you all,
-Autumn the Purrfect KatyCat

1 comment:

  1. Autumn you did a fabulous job on this! I love it and I love you!
    -Grandma

    ReplyDelete