Thursday, September 20, 2012

Have you ever been "Lost"?

Hey KatyCats!

    So, I decided today to do a post about a kind of "unknown" Katy song. For those of you who don't have the "One of the Boys" album, the song "Lost" is a very inspirational and relatable song from that album. This song almost brought me to tears the first time I heard it, and like most of Katy's songs, it's one that everyone can relate to. I'll post a link to the lyrics at the bottom and I will also post a video right below that!
    The lyrics in "Lost" are actually quite powerful and I think have very deep meaning, but this song can mean different things for everyone depending on where they are in their life. "Lost" is about knowing where you want to go in life, but not knowing how to get there. It's a cry for help that I think everyone has experienced. Everyone has felt hopelessness and this song is about that feeling. Katy always tries to relate to her fans on a very deep level of emotion and this song is a PRIME example of that. And like I said, the meaning can be different to everyone just depending on where you are in life. Personally, this song is one that I can relate to right now. Sometimes, even when you know exactly what you want, you have no idea how to get to the point where you can achieve that goal, and you are just...well, lost.
    So, KatyCats, as I leave with what I think is my shortest post ever, I simply have one question I want you to think about. "Have you ever been so lost, known the way and still...so lost?"

Find your way, KatyCats, and stay strong,
-Autumn the Purrfect KatyCat

Katy Perry "Lost" Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment